Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Links Worth Checking Out

Being back in the swing of things can be both a welcome relief and a pain in the you know what all at once.

Such is the case for me at the moment with school work and side projects (like writing a book) taking up the majority of my schedule.

But, rather than take the easiest way out of my endeavor to continue blogging by not blogging for a period of time, I've chosen to take just the easy way out by suggesting some reading that I've found particularly interesting.

1)  First up is an article by Mark Sisson about the benefits of walking (something I've alluded to in a past post).  It's entitled - 17 Reasons to Walk More This Year

2)  Secondly, Brad Pilon (author of Eat Stop Eat) has a blog which I like to follow called "Eat Blog Eat."  He recently posted an article entitled - The Truth About Calorie Deficits

3)  Next up is a free offering from obesity researching Stephan Guyenet.  I always find his articles on obesity research, food reward, and nutrition interesting, and I think this free e-book of his (which he has just recently released) would be an incredibly helpful tool for anyone looking to lose weight.  I admittedly haven't read it myself, but I've read enough of Guyenet's work to know that this is quality work.  So check it out - Free E-Book and Ideal Weight Program 2.0 Announcement

4)  Lastly, here's an interesting article by a guy named Mike Matthews (if you recall from my last post, I'm doing his weight training program this whole year, which I think is excellent by the way).  It'll be of interest to anyone looking to shed "stubborn body fat" around the abdominal muscles - The Simple Science of Losing Belly Fat...for Good

There's some great food for thought in these articles so Bon Apitite! (or however you spell that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment